With only a few clicks you can create large experiment sets for DoE runs or screen entire libraries. Functions in LabNode will aid you in precisely documenting the work and managing the resulting data to gain the outmost efficiency.
- Plan and manage large sets of experiments, possibly as part of a larger project, including any number of contributors
- Profit during all work phases from easy and structured documentation within LabNode including the export of all data for further processing
- Plan variants and entire DOE runs with a few clicks and save time even while planning
- LabNode allows for automatic variations of number values such as temperature ranges or libraries such as primers or different substrates
From strain development to process optimization, LabNode aids you in any research task. You can manage your individual experiments or run a large research group with LabNode.
- In-house research in the field of Biotechnology including:
- Process development / optimization
- Substrate and reaction screening
- Strain development
- Analytical protocol development
Often samples are taken in the field for further analysis in the lab. LabNode helps you to take samples correctly and record parameters and deviations from the sampling protocol precisely.
- Instructions on how to take the sample and direct documentation of parameters (Time, Date, Location and more)
- Documentation which steps preceeded sampling
- Instructions on storage and handling
We are happy to show you all functions in a live demo!
© 2023 LabNode All Rights Reserved.